FaultyGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FaultyGaming

HomeSearchLatest imagesSign outLog inRegisterMy pms
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Count To 1,000!
Code of Conduct EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 9:36 am by Guest

» The Biggest Sin
Code of Conduct EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 9:28 am by Guest

» Hellllllo everyone :D
Code of Conduct EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 9:28 am by Guest

» Eh Troll !
Code of Conduct EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 9:26 am by Guest

» Installing Black Ops on the HDD
Code of Conduct EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 9:24 am by Guest

» Apparently we are getting new site, but this TOPIC MUST BE STICKIED ON BOTH. Akceleration Montage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Code of Conduct EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 9:12 am by Guest

» XHOTTAthenaMUGx
Code of Conduct EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 1:06 am by Guest

» Vending Machine Game
Code of Conduct EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 12:13 am by Guest

» Design Team Question
Code of Conduct EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 11:58 pm by Guest

Affiliates
None yet
Top posters
xMarkssTheSpot (37)
Code of Conduct I_vote_lcapCode of Conduct I_voting_barCode of Conduct I_vote_rcap 
Memoration (29)
Code of Conduct I_vote_lcapCode of Conduct I_voting_barCode of Conduct I_vote_rcap 
Caviled (17)
Koncave (15)

Code of Conduct

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Caviled
FG General
Caviled

Code of Conduct Empty
PostSubject: Code of Conduct   Code of Conduct EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 12:14 am

Global Rules
1.Do not post links to inappropriate websites - Advertising and soliciting other members to buy, sell, join there website/clan or view any products or services through the forums is strictly prohibited.•This includes, but is not limited to; Microsoft Point Scam Websites.

2.No Offensive Material - Do not post messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, racist, sexist, discriminatory, and/or otherwise violate of any local or international laws. This includes links in your signature, profile, posted images, photos and avatars. Staff will ultimately decide if something is appropriate or not.

Please note that this website is not age restricted and is meant to be suitable for all ages, including under 13 with parental guidance/permission.

3.Do not create small two line blog posts, period. You want to say something real quickly that's not in paragraph format, then post a new thread in the General Discussion. Your Blog post(s) will be deleted without warning.
4.No "Bumping" (Your threads/posts) - Do not repeatedly bump your threads to try and get attention. Most members of the site are not online 24 hours a day and so will not see your post the instant it is made. Do not bump a thread within 24 hours, and not more than twice a week.
5.No "Flaming" - Do not post any messages that harass, insult, belittle, threaten or flame another member or guest.
6.No "Trolling" - Do not post any topic that disrupts the peace and harmony of this board. Don't create meaningless threads with the sole purpose of starting a dispute. This includes messages in profiles and signatures.
7.While forum games our encouraged, regular "counting threads" are strictly prohibited - Counting threads will be deleted without warning. Only image counting threads will be allowed.
8.Do not post forum games in any forum other than the Forum Games forum. They will be moved or deleted without warning.
9.Public discussions of leadership decisions are not permitted on the website. If you have any concern or queries relating to a leaders decision, please take it up in private with another admin or moderator on the website.
10.Topics/Posts that contain advertisements will be removed.

Signature Rules

1.Staff will ultimately decide if something is appropriate or not.
2.No signatures may include a message intending to disrupt the peace and harmony of this board.
3.No signatures may include text or images that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, racist, sexist, discriminatory, and/or otherwise violates of any local or international laws.
4.No signatures may have promotional language* or offers for paid services.
5.Images must not be any larger than 600x300 pixel.

1.Images must not be any larger than 200 by 200 pixels or 195.3 KB.
2.No avatars may include text or images that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, racist, sexist, discriminatory, and/or otherwise violates of any local or international laws.

Shoutbox
All rules are the same for users using the shoutbox.

Punishment
Any member who disobeys or violates one or more forum rules will be subject to one of the following consequences.
1.Probation - This is a warning with no substantive changes to your posting abilities. You will receive a Private Message from the moderator or administrator that put you on Probation detailing why (so that you know what not to do again).
2.Suspension - These place temporary limitations to a forum members abilities and last anywhere from 2 days to a month in length.
3.Ban - A ban is permanent. Bans normally go to members who violate one or more of the community Regulations, Honor Code, or Forum Rules.
Rules are subject to change without notice.
Back to top Go down
https://faultygaming.forumotion.com

Code of Conduct Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code of Conduct   Code of Conduct EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 10:49 am

Im down with this. Thanks Caviled!
Back to top Go down

Code of Conduct Empty
PostSubject: Not Bad.. like the rules   Code of Conduct EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 2:13 pm

Not Bad .. like the rules:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Code of Conduct Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code of Conduct   Code of Conduct Empty

Back to top Go down

Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FaultyGaming :: Announcements :: Rules-
Jump to: