FaultyGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FaultyGaming

HomeSearchLatest imagesSign outLog inRegisterMy pms
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Count To 1,000!
Do you like the site? EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 9:36 am by Guest

» The Biggest Sin
Do you like the site? EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 9:28 am by Guest

» Hellllllo everyone :D
Do you like the site? EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 9:28 am by Guest

» Eh Troll !
Do you like the site? EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 9:26 am by Guest

» Installing Black Ops on the HDD
Do you like the site? EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 9:24 am by Guest

» Apparently we are getting new site, but this TOPIC MUST BE STICKIED ON BOTH. Akceleration Montage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Do you like the site? EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 9:12 am by Guest

» XHOTTAthenaMUGx
Do you like the site? EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 1:06 am by Guest

» Vending Machine Game
Do you like the site? EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 12:13 am by Guest

» Design Team Question
Do you like the site? EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 11:58 pm by Guest

Affiliates
None yet
Top posters
xMarkssTheSpot (37)
Do you like the site? I_vote_lcapDo you like the site? I_voting_barDo you like the site? I_vote_rcap 
Memoration (29)
Do you like the site? I_vote_lcapDo you like the site? I_voting_barDo you like the site? I_vote_rcap 
Caviled (17)
Koncave (15)

Do you like the site?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Caviled
FG General
Caviled

Do you like the site? Empty
PostSubject: Do you like the site?   Do you like the site? EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 1:07 am

Tell us what you think!
Post below with your comments, criticism, and concerns!
Back to top Go down
https://faultygaming.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the site?   Do you like the site? EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 1:50 am

umm random???
Back to top Go down
Caviled
FG General
Caviled

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the site?   Do you like the site? EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 2:08 am

What, how is this random?
Back to top Go down
https://faultygaming.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the site?   Do you like the site? EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 5:59 pm

DELETED.
Back to top Go down
xMarkssTheSpot
Colonel
xMarkssTheSpot

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the site?   Do you like the site? EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 6:01 pm

FG is gay wrote:
umm caviled and dimesions are fags and wanna be RoG members
Who ever you absouly you joined the site to critzise us stay in your place RoG Fanboy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: poaching   Do you like the site? EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 6:53 pm

so i have noticed a lot of members from RoG leaving to go come here i wonder why this is(poaching) if you do not want use to come here and troll then dont poach our members.

this post will most likely be deleted but here is my question why are you poaching our members?
Back to top Go down
Koncave
FG General
Koncave

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the site?   Do you like the site? EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 6:57 pm

we didnt even ask them the decicded on there own which i cant do nothing about that
Back to top Go down
http://www.faultygaming.com/

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the site?   Do you like the site? EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 1:35 am

I think it looks great so far! bom
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the site?   Do you like the site? EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 1:39 am

RoG Spectrum wrote:
so i have noticed a lot of members from RoG leaving to go come here i wonder why this is(poaching) if you do not want use to come here and troll then dont poach our members.

this post will most likely be deleted but here is my question why are you poaching our members?
I wasn't poached. Neither were the people (everyone who joined) that I was in a party with all night. We all discussed what we saw going on in RoG and made a conscious decision to come here. Not with being asked, but of our own free will. (sorry if I speak for everyone and everyone doesn't feel the same as me)

The site looks good so far! A little clean up here and there but in time it will be a masterpiece.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the site?   Do you like the site? EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 2:02 am

I cannot believe what reaper wanted me to say to you guys. He should have thought out the consequences before he did what he did.... Hil just got banned, the fool cloudburn, bubblez... man they are messed in the head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the site?   Do you like the site? EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 2:21 am

Quattro wrote:
I cannot believe what reaper wanted me to say to you guys. He should have thought out the consequences before he did what he did.... Hil just got banned, the fool cloudburn, bubblez... man they are messed in the head
reaper is a hater
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the site?   Do you like the site? EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 2:27 am

goregrind2o9 wrote:
reaper is a hater
Yes he is, I don't think RoG is going anywhere with reaper as an rv.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the site?   Do you like the site? EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 2:56 am

Quattro wrote:
goregrind2o9 wrote:
reaper is a hater
Yes he is, I don't think RoG is going anywhere with reaper as an rv.
yea i knew when joined that the highest rank they whould be anoying and i was rit..well reaper..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the site?   Do you like the site? EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 3:05 am

I agree with Cloud 100% I would like the post but I haven't found it yet, if there is one lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the site?   Do you like the site? EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 3:35 am

LacedButterfly wrote:
I agree with Cloud 100% I would like the post but I haven't found it yet, if there is one lol.
Top right corner is a + and - button. Hard to see but its there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the site?   Do you like the site? EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 5:38 am

Thanks! I was wondering what those were, I was kind of afraid to push them lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the site?   Do you like the site? EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 5:51 am

I am afraid to push to many buttons till exile can walk me through the site later today
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the site?   Do you like the site? EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 3:05 pm

I know how to post Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the site?   Do you like the site? EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 3:11 pm

In all honesty? No. Obviously I'm from RoG and I haven't heard any side of what happened in detail, I'd like to but I'm not gonna bug about it. I'm not here to join because I'm not even in anything over there either. I became curious to see where you all went so I found it on my own.

Now about your website. Its fine and all to have a website look as it does now, since you just started it. Some of you may not be big on the layout but if you plan to have ppl join, a decent looking website is a good start. To do this, someone on your team needs to be a good designer. I say designer as in not just a signature maker but a real graphic designer (websites, layouts, buttons, logos, the whole shebang or whatever). I say go look for someone who is good, but not exactly pro, as most pros will charge for there services, I would too, its a living.

If you are friends with them I bet they'd do it for free. Or you can go to some sites which will custom make a layout for you, I forget the name, they charge but they look bad ass.

Now that that advice is out of the way, I don't like the fact that someone went all 3D crazy. The banner part is too dark as well. Its fine to have a 3D logo but don't go crazy with it. I see the top buttons are also 3D, no need for that. Something cool yet simple would have been fine.

Sorry if it seems like I'm all "imma rain on ur parade" but I'm only trying to be helpful. So just make sure you look for a Graphic Designer to be apart of your team. And any other core members for a website, community, etc.

I also noticed the CoC is just a copy and paste from RoG. I see that you guys do not want to be them so come up with your own CoC, Rules, etc, etc. No harm burrowing this and that, but not the whole thing. Ppl look down on that kind of thing. Unless you helped with the rules, then its as much yours as theirs.

Again sorry just trying to be helpful, hence the name. No need to ban me as I'm not trolling, I figure I'll stop by from time to time. No not a spy or whatever, internet beef is lame to me. But I will say that if anyone wants to give me the details on what the heck happened to make a whole brigade, one I was originally in when I first joined RoG, leave the site, I'd really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the site?   Do you like the site? EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 4:08 pm

LilHelper... I will pm you and tell you from my side. Also I don't see anything you said as a troll or rude, I think it honest constructive criticism and I don't see a point in banning you for that. It is helpful advice, a lot of which I agree with.

If you are who I think you are, you are not nothing in RoG, you would not be nothing anywhere you decide to go. Even if you're not in a brigade or the rank structure there or wherever you happen to be. Just know that. No I'm not trying to get you to join, I'm just being honest. I hate when good people think they are nothing. You do contribute and that makes you something. You contribute more then some ranking members do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the site?   Do you like the site? EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 5:11 pm

I like the site so far having a few problems finding things though
Back to top Go down
Memoration
Lt. Colonel
Memoration

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the site?   Do you like the site? EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 5:16 pm

Lol ya this is inda confusing at times
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the site?   Do you like the site? EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 5:19 pm

This site so far makes me feel kinda dumb lol
Back to top Go down
Memoration
Lt. Colonel
Memoration

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the site?   Do you like the site? EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 5:25 pm

Yeah hopefully it will get easier
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the site?   Do you like the site? EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 5:29 pm

im sure it will over time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the site?   Do you like the site? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you like the site?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next