FaultyGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FaultyGaming

HomeSearchLatest imagesSign outLog inRegisterMy pms
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Count To 1,000!
What is the first thing you are going to play on MW3? EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 9:36 am by Guest

» The Biggest Sin
What is the first thing you are going to play on MW3? EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 9:28 am by Guest

» Hellllllo everyone :D
What is the first thing you are going to play on MW3? EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 9:28 am by Guest

» Eh Troll !
What is the first thing you are going to play on MW3? EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 9:26 am by Guest

» Installing Black Ops on the HDD
What is the first thing you are going to play on MW3? EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 9:24 am by Guest

» Apparently we are getting new site, but this TOPIC MUST BE STICKIED ON BOTH. Akceleration Montage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
What is the first thing you are going to play on MW3? EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 9:12 am by Guest

» XHOTTAthenaMUGx
What is the first thing you are going to play on MW3? EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 1:06 am by Guest

» Vending Machine Game
What is the first thing you are going to play on MW3? EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 12:13 am by Guest

» Design Team Question
What is the first thing you are going to play on MW3? EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 11:58 pm by Guest

Affiliates
None yet
Top posters
xMarkssTheSpot (37)
What is the first thing you are going to play on MW3? I_vote_lcapWhat is the first thing you are going to play on MW3? I_voting_barWhat is the first thing you are going to play on MW3? I_vote_rcap 
Memoration (29)
What is the first thing you are going to play on MW3? I_vote_lcapWhat is the first thing you are going to play on MW3? I_voting_barWhat is the first thing you are going to play on MW3? I_vote_rcap 
Caviled (17)
Koncave (15)

What is the first thing you are going to play on MW3?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

What is the first thing you are going to play on MW3? Empty
PostSubject: What is the first thing you are going to play on MW3?   What is the first thing you are going to play on MW3? EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 6:01 am

What will you play first campaign, multi-player, survival, or?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the first thing you are going to play on MW3?   What is the first thing you are going to play on MW3? EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 6:17 am

I think I will start with the Campaign.. Want those achievements rabbit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the first thing you are going to play on MW3?   What is the first thing you are going to play on MW3? EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 6:50 am

I hope the campaign is more interesting to me then the blops one. I just really couldn't get into it.
Back to top Go down
xMarkssTheSpot
Colonel
xMarkssTheSpot

PostSubject: Re: What is the first thing you are going to play on MW3?   What is the first thing you are going to play on MW3? EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:49 am

Online~!
Back to top Go down
Caviled
FG General
Caviled

PostSubject: Re: What is the first thing you are going to play on MW3?   What is the first thing you are going to play on MW3? EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 12:06 pm

I will try everything just to get a feel for it, but then I will be right back to multiplayer, Smile
Back to top Go down
https://faultygaming.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: What is the first thing you are going to play on MW3?   What is the first thing you are going to play on MW3? EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 2:08 pm

Campaign right away. Then spec ops with a friend (Open spot still Razz). Survival probably, then MP. I don't want to get mad at mp before the game is even an hour old after all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the first thing you are going to play on MW3?   What is the first thing you are going to play on MW3? EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 2:46 pm

lol does MW3 have zombies?? I didn't know it was going to have spec ops and survival... man seems like they are packing a lot on the disc lol. Which is good though, at least it sounds like it will be worth the $60.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the first thing you are going to play on MW3?   What is the first thing you are going to play on MW3? EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 4:09 pm

No Zombies on MW3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the first thing you are going to play on MW3?   What is the first thing you are going to play on MW3? EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 5:11 pm

Zombies would be fun, but with survival who needs zombies. Its like horde in gears but in cod. Anyone want to make a survival team to top the leaderboards? Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the first thing you are going to play on MW3?   What is the first thing you are going to play on MW3? EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 5:36 pm

definetely multiplayer
Back to top Go down
Memoration
Lt. Colonel
Memoration

PostSubject: Re: What is the first thing you are going to play on MW3?   What is the first thing you are going to play on MW3? EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 5:38 pm

multiplayer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the first thing you are going to play on MW3?   What is the first thing you are going to play on MW3? EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 6:10 pm

Test survival first, then multiplayer. Im going to leave campaign until the weekend...
Back to top Go down
xMarkssTheSpot
Colonel
xMarkssTheSpot

PostSubject: Re: What is the first thing you are going to play on MW3?   What is the first thing you are going to play on MW3? EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:57 pm

ya online first going to be the first to prestige!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the first thing you are going to play on MW3?   What is the first thing you are going to play on MW3? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is the first thing you are going to play on MW3?
Page 1 of 1